Friday, September 24, 2010

DEATH HAS NO FRIENDS - POETIC MESSAGE FROM GOD

DEATH HAS NO FRIENDS

I Am that I Am so why do you run
I Am the Breath and the Energy that moves you
Yet you quote scriptures, and are naked before My Son
Choosing death, as if it fellowships with you

Blood and Spirit is powerful, this you’ve discovered
But one thing you failed to notice so wickedly
I Am Abba, Father so why have you covered
The very body of sacrafice you’ve buried quickly

Death could never please Me, your prayers are empty
The smell of the blood awakens Me to a foul oder
My cup of patience is filled to the rim with plenty
You will learn, My cup of judgement has no boarder

DEATH HAS NO FRIENDS, YOU WILL KNOW.. DEATH HAS NO FRIENDS

You thrive for perfection and stop at nothing
Showing yourself proud and reckless
Gains are made and you think you have something
Oh you so weak, frail and careless

You blame Me for all your troubles and tribulations
Choosing the easy, fast and mindless way
Dancing with the unknown for your empty stimulations
Tasting the sweet honey that soon will bitter away
 

It would be better for you to swing from a tree
Fighting desperately to catch a breath of air
Then to wickedly inslave my people who are free
Through the cross of My Son who is near

Two trees who’s roots are deep and candles are lit
Of whom I will protect and you cannot own on earth
The apple of My Eyes and the branch that holds it
These are those who again are revived through birth

To show you that My gift of Life is true
He will knock on your door like a barer of news
Like Me, He is both Alpha & Omega, forever Alive & True
His tears, and wounds for you.. Death or Life you will choose

Written by Joe Aponte

Copyrighted 2010

 

No comments:

Post a Comment