Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ready Yourself For The Collapse - Be Warned

The world economy will soon collapse and the nations of the world will be desperate for a solution. The American leaders and expert economists will be at a lost for words. That old familiar song and dance that calmed that fearsome beast will no longer restrain it from destruction.

If you continue to ignore My Voice and Ignore My Warnings, you are going to feel the economical famine that will soon pass your way.

You are indeed a creature of habit. You do what works, over and over again. However, nothing lasts forever. On the other hand, I do last forever and ever, and I AM everlasting.

The time to change is now and you don't have much time to stop that old bad habit. Place your eyes on Me and attach your ears to My Lips. I am the Lord your God and can deliver you from what is shortly to come.

You must re-invent yourself and free yourself from these foreign leaches that have drained you of all life. Even those who are amongst you have become intoxicated with her spell and wine. Those who you have elected, both sides have become corrupt. Your existence depends on your faith and obedience to Me.

You have a system that is of 2 major parties, both republicans and democrats. I tell you that both are corrupt. The republicans are like those preachers who place My words in their lips but their actions are the actions of Satan and their heart is wicked. The democrats are like the seed that is planted on a thorny road, it grows but a bit and then it dies due to the thorns that over growds it.  Your government has been taken over by foreign banks, investors, businesses and abstract foreign governments who have placed their will upon you and have enslaved you. Your own Judges have struck against you. You need to awaken from your slumber.

I Am waiting for you to pray for an awakening. I will give you inventions, ideas, dreams and revelations. You can once again be that shinning light and achieve your end time purpose. To those who hear My words and don't warn others, you will not be blessed and will be held accountable for your silence and lack of faith. I truly do not know you for you are wicked and unfamiliar to Me. However, to those who recognize My Voice and pass My message to all, you will be blessed, and indeed I will tell you, "well done my good and faithful servant". Remember when I sent out my disciples to cast out demons, heal the sick and preach the good news in My Name through out the country side? I gave them instructions to shake their heels behind them to those who reject them. Truly, those will not be blessed. Are you like those who rejected My message and messengers? AM I not alive? Repent! To the least of you I will speak to and will speak My Words. No longer will the powerful, knowledgeable, religious, and self righteous of you hear from Me. Beware of the wolf in sheep’s clothing. Hold on to what you have and do not let the enemy steal it from you, this says your God, the God of Jacob, Abraham and Isaac, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment